The cause of the blaze was blamed on an electrical fan. No injuries reported.
Nearly a half-dozen squads from the Lakewood Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 2000 block of Bunts Road on Friday night. Firefighters responded to an electrical fire on the outside of the multiple-family home, said officials at the scene. The cause of the fire was blamed on an electrical fan. No one was home at the time, and no injuries were reported. Traffic on Bunts Avenue was closed for about 45 minutes. Firefighters remained on the scene to make sure the fire wouldn't spread.