The Winchester is the place in Lakewood to go for live music. Voted as the number one place in Cleveland for live music by Channel 8 viewers in 2009, the Winchester has plenty of seating for a small venue establishment. The front tavern is intended for smaller acts while there is a music hall in the back for bigger ticket performances. Whenever acts aren't scheduled, the Winchester has an open mic for whoever wants to hop on stage.
- Hours: Varies
- Founding Date: 2002
- ATM: No
- Drink minimum: 1
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Live music
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Ticket information: Advance tickets are available for purchase by credit card over the phone (216) 226-5681 or by credit card or cash in person at The Winchester...see you at the show.
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Winchester showcases the highest quality national, international and local live music talent. WINNER: "Best Live Music Venue" - Fox 8 HOT LIST Cleveland, 2011, 2010 and 2009. WINNER: "Best Live Music" - AOL City's Best, Cleveland 2010.
- Bar type: Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Vodka
- What's your specialty drink?: The Winchester does not offer wine due to license restrictions.