In Lakewood since 1980, Rose-N-Sons Antiques is the largest indiviual-owned antique shop on the west side of Cleveland. Owner Rose Skarzynski says she opened the store in Lakewood because, at the time, it was surrounded by about a dozen other shops. The store consumes roughly four large rooms. The first is filled with dishware and collectibles. The second and third include numerous articles of furniture, and the fourth room, with black-and-white photos of movie stars, is filled with art deco items.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: Oct 01 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Financing
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Both Skarzynski and her son agree that you must be an educated consumer when it comes to antiques.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal