Nunzio's was established in 1990 and currently has pizzerias in Lakewood and Cleveland, with another opening at Akron University in the near future. Nunzio's was voted the "Best Pizza in Cleveland" in 2009 and again in 2010. Unlike most pizza places, it takes orders for delivery from its entire menu until 3:15 a.m. six days a week and accepts all major credit cards.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 4pm - 3:30am; Sun, 2pm - 1:30am. Closed holidays.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Take-out
- Menu link: www.nunziospizza.net/menu.nxg
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: Casual