Another of Lakewood's park gems, the Madison Park boasts a swimming pool, full length soccer field, a lighted softball field, an open picnic pavilion with four grills and three tennis courts. The second-largest park in Lakewood is also situated next to the Madison branch of the city's library. During summer months, various programs are offered at the Madison Park pool, including open swims and learn-to-swim classes. New playground equipment was installed in 2008 to make the park a destination for the youngsters. And a destination, it certainly is.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables