Lakewood Senior Health Campus
Located on Detroit Ave., Lakewood Senior Health Campus specializes in the aftercare of senior citizens who are just released from the hospital after a surgery or medical procedure. The staff at the Health Campus ensures that its elderly patients receive the best care and treatment, as they prepare to return to their normal lives and homes. Stop by for a tour of the facility, or call to schedule a consultation.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, by appointment; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Building is wheelchair-accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Medicare and most major and independent providers
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: STNA, RN, patient aftercare certifications
- Accreditations/certifications: STNA, RN
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Chapel, Game room, Gift/flower shop, On-site activities
- Capacity: 150
- Visiting hours: Call for details.