Lakewood Public Library is a mid-sized public library that serves the City's 56,646 (2000 population per U.S. bureau of the Census) residents at the Main Library and the Madison Branch. Both locations provide an assortment of library services to adults and children. The library has a large and diverse collection of books, movies, music and audiobooks, as well as computer access.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 9 AM to 9 PM Sunday 1 PM to 9 PM
- Founding Date: May 19, 1916
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 100,000
- Specialties: Variety and range
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: 30 minutes
- Programs/classes: Check library for full schedule. Times vary month to month
- Book donation information: Donation of books, movies, music and audiobooks can be made in the Community Room on the first floor of the Main Library or at the Customer Service desk.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No