Among the state's largest waterfront parks, the Lakewood Park provides plenty of recreation options. Visitors to the park can enjoy acres of open land to relax and gaze at Lake Erie's beauty, or use the bicycle and walking trails to get a nice workout. There are also other amenities, such as a large outdoor swimming pool, modern skate-park, a children's playground, a volleyball court, a baseball diamond and several picnic pavilion options.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables