Located on the north side of the Lakehouse apartment complex on Edgewater Drive, The Lakehouse Cafe offers a menu with plenty of variety and a lakeside view that creates a serene ambience for customers. In addition to a traditional American diner-style breakfast, The Lakehouse Cafe serves an extensive lunch and dinner menu. Favorites include the steak and veggie wraps, the cajun burger, and the Sirloin Steak Dinner.
- Hours: Monday - Closed Tuesday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:00pm Friday & Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped curb
- Founding Date: Feb 05 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Visa
- Products: Traditional American diner, breakfast, burgers, wraps, salads, pastas, steaks.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Breakfast.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Signature dishes: Simply Breakfast, Cajun Burger, Triple Club Sandwich, Steak Wrap, 8 oz. Sirloin Steak, Shrimp Fra Diavolo Pasta and the Cajun pasta.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Simply Breakfast
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: casual
- Number of agents: 2
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals
- Type (real estate): Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: Yes