Owned by John Pasalis since the 1970s, this restaurant is a renovated trolley car. Serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner, it's definitely a family affair, as several family members play a role in running the restaurant. John's Diner takes only cash, but an ATM is available at a convenience store less than a block away.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a separate entrance available.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Breakfast is the most popular dish of the day, with the gyro omelet and the corned beef hash being two of the most purchased dishes.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch