Green Smart Gifts
Green Smart Gifts was founded in May 2008 and the current owners, Donna and Shawn Witmer, took over the business in May 2010. The store specializes in organic, handmade, recycled, eco-friendly merchandise and promotes a green lifestyle. Its range includes jewelery, beauty products, bags, candles, books, tea, toys, games and products for the home and garden.
The store features local businesses including Monaco Designs, which turns stone and glass fragments found on the beaches of north-east Ohio into jewelry, and Greater Cleveland-based skin care label Hydriads. Green Smart Gifts runs a 100% to Charity program, giving all profits from certain items sold to various charities.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 7pm; Mon, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: May 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "The diversity of the people and the accessibility of Lakewood."
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- What's your most popular item?: Envirosax, sun catchers