Owned by Mickey Krivosh, Georgetown advertises itself as "Modern American food with imagination from pure ingredients true to their roots." Georgetown, serving only dinner, is located on the West end of Lakewood and offers outdoor seating in a garden patio setting. The upscale menu changes seasonally.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: georgetownrestaurant.net/menu/menu
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fine dining