This shop sells unique antique, vintage furniture and doodads from yesteryear, ranging from classic board games to 1960s armchairs to delightful pink dressers. The interior of the store is painted with collectibles, and brings out the child in you. The furniture is vintage, relevent and refreshing. It calls itself, "The launchpad for your living space."
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 12pm - 5pm; Fri, 12pm - 4pm; Sat, 12pm - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Vintage furniture, board games and doodads
- Return policy: All sales are final. All furniture bought must be removed from the store within 30 days or it will be resold without refund.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Lakewood is great due its proximity to shopping and social life. The people of the community are openminded.