Broestl & Wallis Fine Jewelers
Broestl & Wallis Fine Jewelers opened in Lakewood in 1987. Originally located on Detroit Avenue, the company moved to its current location on Madison Avenue in 1990. In the pristine building, Broestl & Wallis stocks primarily original work, but also carries vintage and antique jewelry. Parking is available in a lot, which was the company's main reason for moving to the Madison Avenue location.
- Hours: Mon, Fri, 10am - 6 pm; Tue, Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, Wed, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Customers must make their returns within 30 days of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Partner Jeff Broestl likes that Lakewood is a tight-knit community, with loyal residents.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Bulova, Seiko
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: For men, Broestl says, it's nothing, although men may wear a watch or bracelet. For women, it's anything with diamonds because "Diamond goes with anything."
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment