Kelly and Carrie Wright grew up in Lakewood and still live here. In 1993, the sisters purchased Georgetown Grille, where Kelly waitressed, and turned it into Borderline Cafe. The restaurant, decorated with song lyrics referencing breakfast, offers an extensive breakfast menu including breakfast quesadillas and burritos, along with pancakes, omelettes and stuffed French toast. The restaurant only takes cash and, although Borderline does not have an ATM, there are ATMs at nearby stores.
- Hours: Wed - Sun, 7am - 2pm; Sun - Tue, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Kelly says Borderline's signature dishes include Huevos Rancheros, the breakfast quesadillas and the Stuffed French Toast.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Southwestern
- Executive chef: Carrie Wright
- Features: Breakfast