Mary Karas, the owner of Bonnieview Antiques, has been in the antique business for more than 35 years. She began as a collector and now buys, sells and appraises antiques. In 1995, after working at a multi-dealer business, Karas decided to go into business on her own, and opened Bonnieview Antiques in Lakewood, where she currently resides. Karas likes to have a little bit of everything in the shop and says she loves buying antiques even more than she likes selling them, so customers are welcome to bring in items to sell. She loves to buy vintage costume jewelry and gold and sterling items, as well as vintage toys and vintage holiday ornaments and decorations. In addition to running Bonnieview Antiques, Karas also sells antiques on eBay.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, noon - 3pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Services: Financing, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: What a friendly community Lakewood is.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Be sure to do your homework on prices before making a purchase; be sure to shop around.
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Auction, Consignment