Hundreds of vintage cars and thousands of people are
expected at the 11th annual Lakewood Car Kulture show this Saturday.
- Lakewood Car Kulture will feature hot rods, custom, vintage and classic cars — as well as vintage motorcycles, scooters and choppers. 1972 and older are welcome.
- The event is slated to run all day Saturday, until around 6 p.m.
- Car Kulture isn’t just about vintage cars. There will also be live music next to the Mars Bar, 15314 Madison Avenue. The lineup includes Devil Doll and Rodney and the Regulars, as well as some DJ sets.
- According to the website, an after party — featuring the Red Hot Heathens — is slated to take place at the Highland Square Tavern in Cleveland.
- For more information, visit the event website.