All members of the community are invited to "share what they know" and become a Local Voice, aka blogger, on Lakewood Patch.
Click through the links below to learn about what people in your community have to say about current events, businesses, family and living.
• Do you let your children or pets drink from the hose on those hot and sunny days? Mom blogger Elana West questioned the safety of it and shared her research with us.
• The Lakewood Public Library is having a party and you're invited. Want to know what's playing at the Cleveland PlayHouse this season? Click here.
• A local member of World Exchange is looking for families to host French students this summer. Blogger Jill Quinn, whose family has hosted several foreign exchange students writes about how you can broaden your cultural horizons.
• Upon the one-year anniversary of her mother's passing, blogger Barbara Hilow shares a sweet memory behind her mother's button box. Do you have family heirloom that brings back fond memories?
• Every Bar in Lakewood heads to Trio's Bar. Read why William Bridgeman says it's one of the best dive bars in town.
If you are interested in sharing what you know, click here to learn more about becoming one of our new Local Voices!