.

Snapshot: Fire Closes Bunts Road for Nearly an Hour

The cause of the blaze was blamed on an electrical fan. No injuries reported.

Nearly a half-dozen squads from the responded to a house fire in the 2000 block of Bunts Road on Friday night.

Firefighters responded to an electrical fire on the outside of the multiple-family home, said officials at the scene.

The cause of the fire was blamed on an electrical fan.

No one was home at the time, and no injuries were reported.

Traffic on Bunts Avenue was closed for about 45 minutes.

Firefighters remained on the scene to make sure the fire wouldn't spread.

Sean McGuen December 04, 2011 at 09:57 PM
Fortunately nobody was injuried. I saw an association on the net for victims of electrical fires ADVIDE-EFVA, maybe they could help.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »