Invite a friend
Sunday with the Friends: Jackie and Gary - Singing the Good Old Songs Again
This shining folk duo is living out a dream, crisscrossing the country to play venues big and small and making friends everywhere with their favorite songs. They've never been to Lakewood before, so let's greet them with open arms and send them off with raucous applause. There's a smile in it for you.
More About Lakewood Public Library
Lakewood Public Library is a mid-sized public library that serves the City's 56,646 (2000 population per U.S. bureau of the Census) residents at the Main Library and the Madison Branch. Both locations provide an assortment of library services to adults and children. The library has a large and diverse collection of books, movies, music and audiobooks, as well as computer access.
Other events here
- Summer Reading Club Daily,
- Introduction to Ancestry.com Library Edition March 20, 2013 / April 10, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / August 7, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Lakewood Historical Society: Cleveland’s Westside Market: 100 Years and Still Cooking Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm
- Playhouse: 2013-2014 Season Preview Party Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm
- Meet the Author: My Sicily: Life in the Cusp of the Mediterranean Sea By Francesca V. Mignosa Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm
- Lakewood Art House Cinema Cinema Paradiso (1988) Directed by Giuseppe Tornatore Rated R Sat, May 25, 6:00 pm
- Author Book Signing Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Taste of Judaism: A Three-Part Class for People of All Faiths June 3, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 17, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Tail Waggin’ Tutors June 8, 2013 / June 9, 2013, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Otaku Cafe Weekly on Mondays, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm