Invite a friend
Lakewood Chamber of Commerce Book Club: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
How do you make people like you? How do you challenge and change people without arousing resentment? The answers to these questions lie within a book written over 75 years ago. Written in 1936, this seminal self-improvement book continues to guide people of all walks of life in the universal challenge of face-to-face communication. The Lakewood Chamber of Commerce encourage readers from all walks of life to dust off a copy and read (or re-read) this classic text and join us for a panel discussion with local business leaders.
More About Lakewood Public Library
Lakewood Public Library is a mid-sized public library that serves the City's 56,646 (2000 population per U.S. bureau of the Census) residents at the Main Library and the Madison Branch. Both locations provide an assortment of library services to adults and children. The library has a large and diverse collection of books, movies, music and audiobooks, as well as computer access.
Other events here
- Introduction to Ancestry.com Library Edition March 20, 2013 / April 10, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / August 7, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Lakewood Historical Society: Cleveland’s Westside Market: 100 Years and Still Cooking Today, May 22, 7:00 pm
- Summer Reading Club Daily,
- Playhouse: 2013-2014 Season Preview Party Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm
- Meet the Author: My Sicily: Life in the Cusp of the Mediterranean Sea By Francesca V. Mignosa Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm
- Lakewood Art House Cinema Cinema Paradiso (1988) Directed by Giuseppe Tornatore Rated R Sat, May 25, 6:00 pm
- Author Book Signing Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Taste of Judaism: A Three-Part Class for People of All Faiths June 3, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 17, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Tail Waggin’ Tutors June 8, 2013 / June 9, 2013, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Otaku Cafe Weekly on Mondays, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm