Joseph Resovsky's status read, "I'm so happy somebody shot up all those little (expletive). Viva la School Shootings!!!!" WKYC reports. Resovsky is 20.
The man said he was trying to make a point, but that point could get him a $1,000 fine and 30 days in jail.
In another incident, 33-year-old Virginia man Christopher Johnson wrote "High Powered Rifle" on a wood plank and walked into Sandy Hook Elementary in Shenandoah County, VA, News Channel 5 reports.
The man was detained and no one was hurt, Channel 5 reports.
What do you think of these incidents? Take our poll and tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
- Abductions Reported, Catalytic Converter Thieves Strike, Man Spits on Cop: Best of the Blotter
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Woman Held Up at Gunpoint on Madison Avenue
- Man Shooting a Gun Near the Railroad Tracks
- Police: Wild Ride Ends When Accused Drunken Driver Crashes Into Front Porch