Brandon L. Baxter, of Lakewood, is appealing the sentence for his part in a failed plot to blow up a bridge in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the Associated Press reports. Cleveland.com has the full story.
Baxter was one of three men involved in the plot who were sentenced last week. His sentence was for almost 10 years. A fourth man is expected to be sentenced on Friday.
See More on Patch
- Man Found Guilty in Airborne Metroparks Crash
- Ban on Payday Lenders; ‘Batman’ Strikes; and City’s New App: Week in Review
- Donkeys On The Lam & Meth Lab Explosions: Best of the Blotter
- Nurse Who Plotted to Kill Lakewood Woman Pleads Guilty
- Lakewood Man Sentenced to 21 Years in Prison for Killing Cleveland Woman