Complete Coverage of the ‘Dancin’ in the Street’ Crash
One Lakewood man is dead, and four others are injured, after a Lakewood man allegedly drove his vehicle into a crowd of people on Sunday. He faces charges today.
The Lakewood man suspected of driving drunk through a barricade into a crowd of people at a Cleveland street event, killing one Lakewood man and injuring four others, is expected to appear in court today.
Timothy Spock, 34, faces a charge of vehicular manslaughter after he allegedly drove his into a crowd of people at the annual street Dancin’ in the Street event on Clifton Boulevard near W. 117th Street in Cleveland.
Spock was charged on Monday afternoon with aggravated vehicular homicide and is scheduled to appear in court this morning following the death of Mitchell G. Andelmo, who died as a result of his injuries.
Here’s a recap of the news coverage of the crash and its aftermath.
- Lakewood Patch: Lakewood Man Dies After 'Dancin' in the Street' Crash
- Lakewood Patch: Lakewood Man Charged with Aggreavated Vehicular Homicide in 'Dancin' in the Street' Crash
- News Net 5: Cleveland Aids Task Force prays for victims hit by car at street festival
- Plain Dealer: Car runs into crowd at Cleveland festival, injuring 5, including 1 who died
- Sun Post-Herald: Lakewood resident dies following car crash on Cleveland border
- 19 Action News: Deadly Crash: Suspected drunk driver plows into crowd at street festival