Band Accused of “Trashing” Bar and a Supposed Fight at Cove Park
The following arrest information was supplied by the Lakewood Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
An out-of-control set
Police received a call that a band was “trashing” the Five O’Clock Lounge on Dec. 13. The band broke a mic stand, but everything was going to get settled with the bar.
There was a noise complaint regarding some apartments in the 11800 block of Clifton Boulevard early in the morning of Dec. 13. One of the apartments was quiet by the time the police got there. A resident in the other had her TV turned way up; she was advised on the noise and turned it down.
A brick was thrown through the window of the Corner Pub. Police learned of the damage the morning of Dec. 13.
Inn the Doghouse was found spray painted the morning of Dec. 13.
Fight at Cove Park
Police responded to a report of a fight at Cove Park around 2 p.m. on Dec. 13. Everyone scattered when police arrived.
Lots of residents reported problems with their cars on Dec. 13.
- Someone in the 14600 block of Lake Ave. told police an unlocked vehicle had been looked through, but nothing was missing.
- A resident of the 1300 block of Marlowe Ave. wasn’t so lucky—a briefcase and laptop were missing from an unlocked car there.
- A resident in the 1300 block of Phelps Ave. reported that a vehicle’s window had been broken, but it wasn’t apparent if anything was missing.
All of the above calls came in before 8 a.m.
- Another resident in the 1200 block of Belle Ave. called later that day to report that someone had gone through an unlocked car, but nothing was missing.
- A similar report was made by a resident in the 1400 block of Elmwood Ave. that evening, who said someone broke into his or her vehicle, but nothing was missing.
- A resident of the 1000 block of Abbieshire Ave. noticed some gift cards missing from her unlocked car that evening.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.